Nutella Banana Muffins...



I think I got you at Nutella, no?!?
Well I know what this word does to me :)
I was looking up recipes for banana muffins, since I had over riped bananas and found this one from "buns in my oven" http://www.bunsinmyoven.com/2013/01/10/banana-muffins-with-dark-chocolate/. I adapted it a bit and instead of the dark chocolate I used 1/2 tbsp of nutella in each muffin! one word YUM!!




You will need
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 medium bananas
2 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Nutella
 
 
In a mixer, blend butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beat until combined. Blend in bananas- I actually made my little one mash up the bananas and he loved it!
 
 
 
 
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Then put the mix in molds, I used flower shaped silicone molds and 2 gingerbread molds that I had got and still didn't try.

 
 
 
Fill cavities 1/2 full then add 1/2 tbsp of nutella on top of each muffin!Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.



 
 
Try this recipe and tell me about the surprise you had when you took that first bite and a lava of nutella popped up in front of you. yes I love Nutella :)
 








 

 

Comments

  1. Those look good! I just bought a waffle maker and Im going to try new ways to use it. Did you know you can cook muffins in it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know that! seems cool! let me know when you try it out, been thinking of getting a waffle maker too, would be fun to use it to make other things than waffles! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation taught by the Kambamba School Children

Luanda Magic Parc of Miramar

In Luanda...Here's what you need to know !