Best investment for fussy sleepers/toddlers

Well it has worked in my house, if you try it let me know how it worked out for you!




Yes! A trampoline! Not a slide or a tree house or a bycicle, but a trampoline, a jumping castle will work as well! If your kid is like mine , takes a long time to snooze when we put him to bed, it means he has so much energy still in store! And since in Luanda children play centers are unexistant I have created a playground right in my backyard , however the only thing that has proven useful for my baby's peaceful night of sleep and our peaceful evening as parents turned out to be the trampoline !! And it's so much fun for him too!
 So for your kids next birthday, christmas gift or any occasion for a gift, please give yourself the gift of peaceful sleep and go buy a trampoline !









 
 

Comments

  1. Hi

    Is there anywhere where I could buy one in Luanda, just moved here and would like to buy one for my son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, sorry for the late reply just noticed your comment, it's from a wholesaler in Golf II , you can call him on this number for more info 244918128000

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation taught by the Kambamba School Children

Luanda Magic Parc of Miramar

In Luanda...Here's what you need to know !