Frozen Yoghurt Bonbons

My son's first word, before he even said mom was APPLE! so when I saw a silicone mold at the supermarket of an apple, I had to get it! Didn't know what It will be used for at that moment.

Two days later the little one gave me the idea, since he started saying "BANBAN" as in Bonbon (candy in french) and ISHKRIM (Ice Cream). Since both Bonbon and Ice Cream are no nos in the house I came up with this super easy super healty alternatives Frozen Yoghurt Bonbons!

You only need a silicone mold, and a yoghurt! and a freezer of course.








If you are in Angola, try these treats, in this heat big and small will enjoy them!



Comments

  1. I love these sorts of treats in the summer time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so yummy specially if they look fun!thx for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation taught by the Kambamba School Children

Luanda Magic Parc of Miramar

In Luanda...Here's what you need to know !