Luanda Magic Parc of Miramar

 

I think it's Luanda's only outdoor play area for kids of all ages and it is definitely worth a weekly visit from you no matter where you live in Luanda.
The parc located in the Miramar area has an entrance fee of only 5 dollars and is suitable for kids of all ages.

 
 
It is equipped with outdoor play area for young children- the plastic houses, slides,.. - and for older kids you can find several jumping castles and an arena for renting electric cars.

 



Other options for rent for 5 $ for half an hour are small bicycles and cars.


If you are in Luanda and have kids please do visit this park and I am sure you will be visiting it again and again.

All the toys and the park all in all are very well maintained. A large seating area for parents with a café that serves refreshments and sandwiches is also available inside the park.




And if you find any other entertainment for kids in Luanda, please share and let us know :)

 




 

 
 

Comments

  1. That park looks awesome! I would have loved it when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, I bet my boys would love it! I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The park looks really fun! I followed your blog link from mombloggersclub and I really like your blog. I love to follow bloggers from other countries, your blog looks really interesting and I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jennifer, thanks a lot for stopping by and taking the time to read some of our adventures!

      Delete
  4. It's very nice outdoor play area for kids! Kids will surely love it. Thanks for sharing. keep sharing!

    Kids Songs - https://www.uspstudios.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ben this side,
    Your information is quite informative and has greatly aided me. You said exactly what a traveller or any person needs to know because when they travel for the first time abroad, they need to know about the location, surroundings, where they would stay, and many other things. You emphasise these types of things in your post, making it that much more useful to travellers. I also learned a lot from your article. We're on the road again after this pandemic.
    thanks to emirates manage my booking
    Thanks a lot for your kind information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Appreciation taught by the Kambamba School Children

A story of inspiration from Angola